Skip to main content
This form is for reporting dissatisfaction or complimenting us about a council service, policy or the way in which a member staff has carried out their duties and for making suggestions to how we can improve things.

Please do not use this form if you are wanting to report an issue or request us to do something such as tell us about a pot hole or report that we have missed your bin collection then please use the website search or go to our homepage and report on the relevant service page.