Vehicles prohibited from entering the site include
- Flat back vehicles (not including pickup trucks)
- Vehicles with more than 2 axles or exceeding 5 m in length
- Box or Luton-style vans
- Trailers exceeding 3 m in length
If you apply for a permit for one of the above vehicles you will not receive a permit but you will still be charged the £13.50 processing fee.
We need your name and telephone number in case we need to contact you with regard to your permit
We need your address to ensure that you are a Blackpool resident and that the vehicle is registered to your address
We need your email address to keep you informed of any changes to the terms and conditions of the permit and to advise you when the permit is due to expire
Terms and conditions
- You will only be given access to the site during our opening times*
- You have agreed the by applying for an annual permit your vehicle is registered to a Blackpool Council area address
- You have agreed that your vehicle – if applying for a van permit – is no more than 5 m in length and is either a short/medium-wheel base van with no commercial sign writing on either side, if applying for a trailer permit – is a single-axle no more than 3 m in length.
- Only 1 permit will be issued per property.
- The site is restricted to the use of Blackpool Council residents and is only for the disposal of domestic waste. If you are found to be in possession of commercial waste your permit will be revoked and you will no longer be allowed on site.
- An annual permit allows you, the permit holder, 1 tip on site every calendar month. This will only apply for the particular month as you will not be able to carry any allowanced over to any following months.
- Your permit will include the disposal of inert waste if you have applied for a van or trailer permit.
- Applying for the permit means you agree to correctly disposing of waste using the skips provided.
- An inert waste permit allows residents to dispose of up to 75 kg (3 rubble bags) of waste each calendar month. Allowances cannot be carried over.
- If you have applied for a visitors permit the hiring or borrowing of a van/trailer will be permitted. The hired van/trailer will only be permitted to use the site a maximum of 3 times between the allocated dates. Only 1 permit will be issued in each 12 month period. Please note hire agreements must be produced along with the permit.
- Sign written vehicles will not be allowed access to the site
*The opening times are daily 10.00am to 4.00pm. Last admission for vans and trailers is 30 minutes before close. Vans and trailers are not permitted to use the site on Saturdays and Sundays.